|Nariyal Pak [Coconut Vadi]|| |
|Fresh coconut ||2cups|
|Grain sugar||1 ½ cups|
|Crushed cardamom||7-8 nos|
- Heat the grain sugar, saffron & some water to consistency where it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water with a teaspoon.
- Add freshly grated coconut, mashed khoya & crushed cardamom and cook on low flame till the khoya smoothly mixes with the sugar.
- Transfer to a lightly greased thali and flatten to about ½ inch thickness.
- When slightly cool cut into desired shapes, diamond rounds or squares
|Besan And Mewa Ki Barfi
|Ghee||2 ½ cup|
|Dry nuts ( suka mawa )||½ cup|
|Cardamom powder||½ teaspoon|
- Heat half the quantity of ghee and bhunao besan in it for 5 min. keep it aside.
- Add 1 cup of water to sugar and cook till it forms a soft ball when one drop is dropped in cold water. Mix the bhunao besan in it while stirring constantly.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining ghee, pour this heated ghee into the besan and ghee mixture, stirring constantly
- Sprinkle cardamom powder into the mixture
- Pour this mixture into a greased thali for setting and put dry nuts on top of it.
- After some time cut into pieces before it becomes very hard.
|Nilgiri pancake [4 Portions]|
|Ingredients For Pancake|
|Baking powder ||1/2tsp |
|Ingredients For Stuffing|
|Grated coconut ||60gms|
|Cardamom powder ||1/2tsp|
|Ingredients For Sauce|
|Ingredients For Garnish|
Whipped Cream ||20gms|
|Chocolate sauce||20ml |
|Icing sugar||15ml |
- Mix The egg, flour,baking powder, oil, milk and make a batter. Make thin pancake in non stick pan.
- Mix coconut, jaggery and cardamom powder to stuff in pan cake by rolling it .
- Keep it over the plate overlapping
Each other .
- Peel kiwi and make puree, add cream sugar and kirsh. Arrange the sauce besides pancake.
- Put chocolate sauce drops on sauce. Garnish with kiwi, whipped cream and Marachino cherry
Don't stay anywhere else for the world !
Click on the link above to make an instant reservation.
OR Ring: 1-600-11-5432 (Toll Free in India),
Adjacent to Domestic Airport