National & International Awards
09) Ecotel awarded us the "Certificate of Achievement" for successfully completing 10 years as an Ecotel. The award was presented to Mr Kannampilly, Director, The Orchid in April 2007.
08) The year 2007 began with the Pacific Area Travel Writes Association (PATWA) awarding The Orchid, its PATWA International Award for the Best Chain Hotel for Eco Tourism. The award was presented to Mr Vithal Kamat, Executive Chairman and Managing Director, The Orchid in ITB, Berlin.
07) The Orchid was awarded the G-Cube Award for Good Green Governance in the Tourism Category for the year 2009 by Srishti Publications. The award was presented to The Orchid on April 22nd 2010 - Earth Day in New Delhi. The award was accepted by Mr. Aroon Kumar, Regional Sales Manager - Delhi.
06) Pacific Area Travel Writers Association (PATWA) has honoured our Chairman and Managing Director for the PATWA International Award under the category "PATWA International Achiever Award". The International Award ceremony had taken place on 12 March 2010 at 10 am at Saal 4/5 at Berlin Federal Republic of Germany during ITB.
05) Kohinoor Award for Professional Excellence 2009' presented on by Shri Manohar Joshi on 19th September, 2009. the award was presented at the Kohinoor Global Campus Annual Convocation to be held on 19th September
04) The Vishwa Award was awarded to Mr. Vithal. V Kamat in the category of Leader in Industry for contribution towards environmental protection. The Vishwa Awards are in recognition of excellence and contribution done in the field of environment. The Award was presented to Mr. Vithal V. Kamat on December 20, 2009 at Ravindra Natya Mandir, Mumbai.
03) "Best Traffic Island" for the year 2008 by The National Society of the Friends of Trees maintained by The Orchid. The award was presented to us on 8th February 2009 for the Bandra Fire Brigade Garden.
02) "Best Traffic Island" for the year 2008 by The National Society of the Friends Trees maintained by The Orchid. The award was presented to us on 8th February 2009 for the traffic island, Ambedkar Garden, at Madam Cama Road.
01) The Orchid has added another award to it's grand collection by winning the "Srishti G-Cube Awards 2007 for Good Green Governance" instituted by Srishti Publications (P) Ltd. under the category of tourism which was received on the occasion of World Environment Day April 22nd 2008 at Delhi.