| National & International Awards
39) The Orchid is the proud recipient of the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2002 in the Large Service Category. The award was presented by His Holiness The Dalai Lama on 8th June 2002. The award was collected by the Chairman & Managing Director Mr. Vithal Kamat and Director Mr. K. P. Kannampilly, on behalf of The Orchid.
38) Paryavaran Puraskar from Yuvak Seva Prathisthan for outstanding contribution in the field of service industry and environment on 7th November 2001 was received by Mr. Vithal Kamat Managing Director of The Orchid on behalf of the Hotel.
37) The Orchid has added another feather to it's cap by winning the prestigious "TERI Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2003-2004" instituted by The Energy & Resources Institute, New Delhi. The Hon. Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India Mr.Kamal Nath presented this prestigious award in recognition of Corporate Leadership for Good Corporate Governance and sustainable initiatives amongst corporates with turnover below 100 crores.
36) SATTE 2005 Industry award for "Creating Brands - Eco Hotels" was presented to The Orchid hotel for creating concepts into brands. The award was accepted by Ms Delyse Bragnaza, Vice President Sales on behalf of the group.
35) Suryadatta Group of Educational institutes, Pune gave away the Suryadatta National Award 2005 to Mr. Vithal Kamat, CMD for excellence in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility in recognition of his outstanding contribution in spreading environmental awareness and implementation of the same in the hospitality segment. This award was given on Feb 7, 2005.
34) Galileo express travel and tourism editor's choice awards was given to Mr Vithal Kamat, Chairman and Managing Director by the Editor of the Indian Express group. This award recognizes Mr Kamat for his sincere efforts towards promoting eco-tourism and developing a product category such as Ecotel hotels.
33) Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Civic Award, 2003 for beautification of Mumbai was presented to The Orchid. This award was collected by Mr Pathiyan, VP & GM on behalf of Mr Vithal Kamat, Chairman and Managing Director on May 28, 2004.
32) The garden at the junction of Nehru Road at Vile Parle East won the first prize awarded by The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai and Tree Authority in their 9th Annual Awards ceremony for the year 2003-04.
31) Our Sion Garden at Rani Laxmibai Chowk was judged as the third prize winner by The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai and Tree Authority in their 9th Annual Awards ceremony for the year 2003-04.
30) The Traffic Island at Madam Cama road maintained by The Orchid was awarded the second prize by The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai and Tree Authority in their 9th Annual Awards ceremony for the year 2003-04.