It's swinging in the suburbs. There is a distinct buzz in the air as the city's movers and shakers troop into all the 'happening' nightspots, dressed in their trendiest or wackiest, wearing designer outfits and 'attitude'. From walk-in pubs to those that insist on couples only and an entry or cover charge, to membership clubs that have slowly shed their exclusivity. Pubs with a themes tick night after night :
If beer is your poison than there are no shortage of BEER BARS, offering it not only by the bottle or can but even by the mug or pitcher. Many restaurants also double up as watering holes to those who like a good drink not only by the peg but also by the quarter. Yes, it's all happening in the suburbs. In fact, many people are driving down from downtown for a slice of the action. And on the Week ends, we have the BEER BRUNCH right here at the Orchid, with darts, karaoke, free snacks and prizes!
- At The Orchid, The Merlins Bar lifts up your spirits with mystic spells and live music in a bewitching ambiance.
At The Rodas Hotel Zwigs
has more than just spirits and good music. It carries an
essence of being young for ever with a dance floor, pool
and snooker tables, it is but an experience one can grasp.
- Toto's Garage with cars and automobile parts forming part of the decor, and the staff dressed in overalls. Tel: 6435494
- Upper Deck with its ship vessel decor.
- An underwater world at Club Abyss with colorful fish for company. Tel:6408577
- Swing into the Wild West at The Grand Canyon.
- The Razzberry Rhinoceros with its hard rock cafe feel is a hangout for the city's musicians among others. Pool tables add to its draw.
- J49 that has become an addiction to many. Tel:6184546
- Club IX in Bandra has music as it's strong point. Tel:6045378