Information Collected and For What Purpose
Kamat Hotels (India) Limited collects the information through our website www.khil.com
Information collected includes:
- Referring website
- Your IP address
- Your geographic location
- Date/time each page was requested
- Pages visited
- Your Web Browser type and version
- Your Operating System type and version
- Total bytes of data transferred
Analytics (Clickstream) Data:
Our servers automatically collect and log clickstream data for all visitors to our websites. Analytics data is used by Kamat Hotels (India) Limited to generate detailed reports and statistics on website visit.
Our website(s) contain online forms which enable you to submit inquiries for products or services, request support or participate in an online discussion. All data collected through forms by Kamat Hotels (India) Limited is used only for the purpose for which it was supplied.
Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention.
We do not envisage that any decisions will be taken about you using automated means, however, we will notify you in writing if this position changes.
- Kamat Hotels (India) Limited will not disclose any information obtained through our website to any third party without their express consent.
- Kamat Hotels (India) Limited will have a record of the incoming email address if you have sent Kamat Hotels (India) Limited an email or submitted an inquiry. We do not add your email address to a mailing list and we will not send you unsolicited email (SPAM). Kamat Hotels (India) Limited will use your email address to respond to your requests and communicate directly with you.
- Kamat Hotels (India) Limited does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Website users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet.
- Kamat Hotels (India) Limited shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
The contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Company Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kamat Hotels (India) Limited,
70-C Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai – 400099
10 AM to 5 PM (on all working days)
Changes to the Policy: