Educating the new joinees at the preliminary levels and the enthusiastic and active participation of the staff is the mantra behind the success of the policies getting delivered upon.
- “Environment Department” for sustainable practices includes tours of our “green” hotel for guests and outreach programs for students of all ages.
- Regular training programs are conducted at Orchid to keep employees updated on the latest environmental awareness measures at orchid. This is vital to keep The Orchid’s commitment to the environment.
- Our induction and training programs consist of a session from the environment officer who briefs the new team members about the Ecotel practices and environmental commitment.
- Our team is updated and informed about pressing issues that pertain to the environment and are motivated to bring about change not only at the workplace but also in their homes.
- Activities involving nearby communities nearby communities are conducted on a monthly basis. These activities include team members participating in rallies, visiting schools, Visiting NGO’s, organizing plantation drives and a lot more, to spread the message of environmental preservation.
- Green Team: This is a special group of people, with all the volunteers from the staff body. The Green team comprises of one or two members from each department of the Hotel. The green team is the driving force of our environmental initiatives at each property.